Sunday, March 22, 2015

Weekly Goals: March 22- March 28

Alright, who remembers the weekly goals? It's time to jump back on the bandwagon and make things happen.
If you don't remember how it works, read up, {here}.
And, don't forget to tell leave a comment with your own goals below. 
Accountability is half the battle, do yourself a favor. 

Mine are :

1. CONTINUE with no coke! (That's right, I said it, continue. I haven't had a coke in probably 2 weeks. It's working.)
2. Slow down with Sprite. I replaced coke with sprite. I'm doing better at home, but when go out or work is rough, I drink a sprite (or a dr. Pepper). It's better, but it's time to be the best. I don't want to waste my precious calories on liquids. I'm also not trying to stop all together. My meds be makin me dizzy and sometimes sprite helps.
3. Don't stress what I can't fix. EVERYTHING hurts my feelings and adds stress. If I can't change it, then this is the week I stop worrying about it.
4. Work out 3 times this week.
5. Get 10,000 steps at least 4 days this week.
6. Log food on myfitnesspal every day. Be within my calories 5 out of 7 days. This current week was 3 days out of 7. (Add me-- my username is kallifornia27)
7. Eat a home lunch 3 days this week.  

There you have it. I have 7 goals because 1. I like odd numbers 2. I really like the number 7 and 3. I don't  actually like the number 5. You can have as many or as few goals as you choose. Remember the rules, if you don't complete a goal it stays on the chart for the next week!
Also, if you look today, my goals all relate to physical fitness. That's not true of my goals everytime. Last time, my goals were all financial. It's what you choose, what will make you feel better, more accomplished, more improved.
We've got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment