Thursday, October 8, 2015

8 weeks (Rewind- - 6/9/15)

Dear Baby H,
I sure love you. I'm excited for you to get here. I'm grateful to be sick because I know it means your in there. I know how many times I prayed. I said I would never complain because I knew what it was like to want you. However, I'd really like to no longer vomit and dry heave. I'm worried food will never taste good again.
I wish I knew what food you liked. We seem to add a new dislike on a pretty frequent basis. Those are:
- granola bars
- chicken
- pasta
- mac n' cheese t.v. dinner
- Applebee's
-Olive Garden
- mayo
- chicken salad sandwiches
- coke
To be fair, I was doing fantastic with no coke. Aunt Rae said it was all she could keep down so you better believe I tried it. You hate it.
You also hate water if I drink too much at once. I'm SO thirsty. Especially at night. I can't drink it. Bad things happen.
So far, my weight has fluctuated between the same poundage range it always does. We'll see. Dr. Davis' scale is less forgiving. We have have another appointment next week.
I can't wait to hear your heart beat again. I think Dad's pretty stoked too.
Love,
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment