Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weekly Goals 8.24.14- 8.30.14

Have you guys felt alone and abandoned and left to set goals all by yourself?

I'm sorry. I've been lazy. Flat out that's all there is to it. I don't have a reason, an excuse. It just is what it is. Be mad or move forward.

If you are new to goals you can read the rules {here}.

Since I have 100% just been no goalin' it for the past two weeks, I am going to start some fresh ones.

1. Run 3 times this week. Morning or Night. For at least 30 minutes.
2. Vitamins. Seriously, I NEVER take them and they are important and it's not just about me. Not that it's entirely irrational but I would feel insanely stressed if we were to have a baby and I wasn't super religious about taking them.
3. Less than 44 oz. of soda a day. Pray for me on this one. It gets me through the day.

I am starting this small, but really get on my case if I bail on dedicated blogging/ getting skinny again.






I need it!

Check in with your goals, Below.

1 comment:

  1. Love you! I've been missing you! my goals : 100 oz of water a day, burn at least 400 calories excercising 6 days a week, and lose 1 pound this week!

    ReplyDelete