Sunday, August 3, 2014

Goals 8.3- 8.10

Oh, Hey.

I've been dreading this post all day. It's time to hold myself accountable though and check in. If you want to the skinny on how I do my goals go here and to see my first goal check in go here.

This week's goals went better, but oh how the repeats make me angry!

1. Work Out 4 times/ Week. Can I get a WHAT?! I so passed off this goal!
     - Monday: Running
     - Tuesday: class
     - Wednesday: Running
     - Thursday: break
     -Friday: Running
I won't lie. Wednesday almost killed me. I was TIRED from all my days in a row. However, I can't even begin to describe my excitement for completing this goal! I feel like a freakin Victoria Secret model. Don't worry. I realize I'm not. I won't be pretend modeling at your local pool anytime soon.
2. Pack 2 Healthy Lunches this Week. I honestly can't even remember what I ate 1 day last week. Apparently, it wasn't memorably healthy. I don't know if I ate lunch everyday. I think I had In N Out Burger one day?
3. Water- Before or After Run. SUCCESS! I had one glass before or after each run. I also drank water more throughout the day. Go Team. Be real though, I think I maxed out at 20 ounces.
4. Be in Bed by Midnight three times. I did well on this goal on Sunday, and Monday. Tuesday wasn't as good because I was helping Casey get ready for scout camp. The rest of the week my sleep was off because I watched t.v. every night. I was having a good time; I got to pick all the shows! When Case got home Saturday, I was asleep by midnight. Scout Camp wore the guy out. He slept all day and we were in bed by 11. Goal = complete.

This Weeks Goals:
1. Pack 2 Healthy Lunches . Repeat of the Century.
2. Water- I completed this goal BUT I need to measure so I can get better. Each day I am going to drink a 16.9 oz bottle. I think I'm already doing it. I need a starting point though.
3. Be in bed by midnight each night. ALL 7! I need more sleep. I'm getting old.
4. Work out 4 times a week for 2 weeks in a row! Last week will count towards this goal, so basically I want to do 4 workouts again.

See you in 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment