Sunday, July 27, 2014

Goals :: 7.27-8.3

First things first, if you don't know how weekly goals work around these parts, go {here}.
Second, and painfully so, reviewing last week's goals-

1. Work out 4 times this week. 
      I bailed on Wednesday running so I ran Monday, Friday, and went to a class Tuesday. This goal is a big old repeat. 
2. Pack a healthy lunch 2 days this week. 
     Yeah, I forgot I made this goal. I should write them down so I can see them and not just on the line. My bad. Continue on round 2. 
3. Water- 1 glass before running or showering everyday. 
     I did this Monday. 5:45 was way hard for me to choke down 1 gulp. I'm not awake enough. Obviously, I have to repeat this goal, but I need to modify it in order to make any progress happen. 

So, it looks like a lot of repeating for me and that's okay. Let's try again. 

1. Work out 4 times this week. 
     I have plans to run my usual Monday, Wednesday, and Friday plus I'm signed up for a Tuesday night class. As long as I don't bail Wednesday I am set to succeed. 
2. Healthy Lunches 2 days this week. 
     This goal sucks and caloric killer food is way more better. However, my scale is reminding me that it's not the case. Hot bodies are made in the kitchen. 
3. Water- 1 glass before/ after run
     I did drink more water this week so I don't feel bad about modifying this one and making it work for me. I want to succeed! 
4. NEW! Be in bed by midnight 3 times this week. This means in bed! Not on the couch relaxing to t.v, not washing face, but IN BED. We usually start going to bed at 12 and get there by 12:30- 12:45. I want good sleep this week! Note: work emergencies or other emergencies, should they happen, will NOT count against me. 

This week in order to be successful, I'm going to go ahead and write these down on a post it for myself. Obviously, I don't check back on my goals. I'm not making excuses. I should have done better. I just want to explain where the performance did not meet the expectation and what I should do better in order to get the desired outcome. 

Go ahead and tell me how your goals went, or self report in your fitness journal. HOLD YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE. This is your week. Make it work for you. 

Good Luck! 

Kalli

3 comments:

  1. I love goal addition:
    1- workout for at least 30 mins 3 days a week (fail).... This will repeat
    2- sugar only once a day (also fail, sometimes chocolate is good)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh!!! I pressed something.
      2. Will obviously repeat and be stepped up to sugar once per week!
      3. Study 5x's 1 hr each week. Success!! But still repeat I gotta ace this test
      New!
      4: protein shake at least 6 days a week

      Delete
  2. How do you stay up so late and get up so early?!?!?! I go to bed BY 10! getting ready starting at 9:30 and I still struggle ha ha!

    ReplyDelete