Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ask And You Will Receive



Shut Up, you guys! Remember how just yesterday I was complaining that I wanted my fitbit to look less than a fitness band and more like a cute bracelet? Well, sure enough I got on the fitbit website today and Tory Burch is creating bands now. Of course, I waited all day to get home and take a look- - -yeah, the one I want is $195. I am pretty sure that is more than my fit bit cost, but look at it!














 www.toryburch.com . You can buy one {here}

I really want it. But not really because not only is $195 in the budget, but I could find a bunch of other wonderful goodness to buy with that money. However, if you are feelin it like me you should go get it. And you should think of me everytime you wear it! If you REALLY want one but need something a little cheaper they also have colored silicone ones for $38. They are cuter than the plain bands, and I may look into it once they have more colors. For now, I'll keep my boring plain colors and just be happy that I have a fitbit because I really do love it. Just when you see me with my plain one pretend it's that metal beauty you see above. Okay? Thanks best friend!

Tomorrow is a holiday in Utah so I better go pretend it's the weekend and hang out with that hottie that sleeps in my bed.
 
PS- let's excuse the spacing on the picture. I am NOT tech savvy and my computer is being all sketch fest. Just be grateful I showed you the most beautiful bracelet you've ever seen! 


No comments:

Post a Comment