Friday, July 18, 2014

The Before

You know you have been wanting a before. And, eventually I'll probably give in and give you "the one" but in all reality I've watched my weight get higher and higher for the last 6 or so years. Its really gotten to the point where I need to make a change though. So, this is old me. Check back often and see the new and improved me.

It's just going to keep getting better!

Also, just so its clear. These are MY befores. I jist picked 3 random pictures from my phone. Its not like I posted the bikini ones that really show where the extra weight is. Please don't judge them or criticize. This is me and I'm just sharing the journey. We are all differemt and it's okay! Let's just be best friends and only encourage each other to make changes and try harder each day! Deal?! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I am trying really hard to get OUT OF MY SWEAT PANTS and fitting back into my regular pants. My goal is 15 lbs by October 31st. Thank you for this blog! I will be your #1 fan, someone who comments to much, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess! You are hot! And I know you can do 15 pounds! I'm excited to lose weight together!

      Delete