Monday, July 21, 2014

Workout Wears

RUN, don't walk, to your nearest sporting goods store for these capris.
A few months ago, or 1.5, Casey and I went to the outlets for my birthday.  Under Armour was having a sale. I got an outfit,  but I REALLY wanted these neon pink pants. They weren't on sale,  but c'mon Breast Cancer support. I HAD to get them.
WORTH EVERY PENNY.
They are like butter melting on my skin. Melting on my cottage cheese thighs. Oh, that visual is quality. Haha.
So, this weekend, I went back to Under Armour and bought the same pair in grey. And they were on sale. 

Shirt: Utah State original. However, you can and SHOULD get this year's game day shirt {here}
Pants: Under Armour , similar {here}
Nike's: a present, but you can get the newer more legit looking version (or the closest I could find) {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment