Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Frustration Day

I woke up this morning and felt so rested.

Last night, before bed, I swept, I did dishes, I felt great. I was doing a little soul searching and trying to think of ways I could accomplish more in each day. After, I watched t.v. on the couch with the hubs and he woke me up to go to bed at midnight.

It was his birthday, so of course I wished him Happy, Happy then fell right back asleep. I was excited to wake up and get a run in before my day at work and fattening birthday treats.

So, it felt super weird this morning when I woke up on my own. Yeah, 6:26. We go running at 6. I completely missed it. I feel so sad. The smart me would have went for a shorter, quick run around my neighborhood. But that older man in my bed looked like he could use some morning cuddling.

I bet we can all guess which me won.

Excuse me while I feel like a sad, fat sack all day for not running. Boo. Fail day. Fail day.

No comments:

Post a Comment