Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Let's discuss the Bums

Sometimes, maybe I offend people. Sorry about that. Today may be one of those times.
You can ask most men if they are a "boob guy" or an "ass man". [There I go with my sailor mouth. Butt Guy sounds dumb. It is what it is.] They generally notice that particular area first. It doesn't really matter, they usually like both anyways.  But if forced to tell you what they prefer, there always is one.
Most women, unless half is fake, aren't going to have both. Sure, both can be good. However, one is usually exceptionally better. The fat just can't distribute all perfect like I guess. I realize there are ladies with great both, but I feel like you could walk up to most women and ask which one gets the compliments. And don't be ridiculous with me and say "neither" or try to be modest and embarrassed that I'm talking about this, you KNOW which one gets the compliments when the Mr. gets home.
My friends used to joke in junior high and say bra sizes were like grades and "Kalli was a straight A student". Sigh. True life. But whilst it was hard buying the most expensive push up bra Victoria Secret offered, I always had that bum.
Be real,  it wasn't Kim Kardashian big {which is sooo okay because to be honest, yikes} but it was there. It was a bubble. And, I didn't have to work for it. I used to roll my eyes and butt workouts on Pinterest. How embarrassing that we couldn't just be happy. Why was everyone trying to Kardashian their bum?
I had an intervention with myself a few months ago. It was a harsh one. Where in the H*/\ did my butt go?? I have had a desk job for almost 2 years. It's like it flattened out to a teacher butt!  [Note: I know plenty of teacher friends that have fine behinds. Please don't get all offended like.] It's still big (cough, extra 40 pounds) but it's like it got smashed out because I was sitting on it too much. It's wide and flat. My back to butt, what back to butt?  It's gone. It's chub to bum!  How could this happen? It was just how I was built. It was just there. And it's gone.
Let's confess, I started to look at those butt workouts. I'm ashamed. But I had to. I need it back. I can't even bring myself to pin them. What if I exercise it wrong and it comes back looking worse? What if it gets all big? I just want a perfectly nice bubble style. I'm terrifed here people. These pinterest exercises promise so much, but do they deliver?
Obviously, I haven't done tons to correct this HUGE problem yet, but I am going to keep you posted. And if you guys have solutions, list them below. Help a sister out!
K, feel better getting that off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I don't have any advice. But I do want to say you look great (and I totally mean that in a non-weird way).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do want to add however, that you are not alone in feeling this. Darn those desk jobs. Before Rors I was back to butt then while pregnant became "chub to bum" and now I'm chub to legs... Ahhh they all blend together! If you find a solution helpe out. Maybe we need to start sitting on yoga balls at work? I'm actually kinda serious. Do you think boss man would provide those?

      Delete